Wednesday, May 16, 2007

A New Direction

There have been a lot of articles in the New York Times lately about how this year's college admission grind was one of the worst ever in terms of number of applicants, Ivy League rejection of students, and the overall stress level for seniors who don't know what to do. On the NYT's website, these articles about "elite college" admissions quickly achieve the top popularity rating and stay there for weeks.

Getting into college is one of the factors that determine the rest of your entire life (or so I'm told). And, as a senior just coming out of the process quite succesfully, I'm drawn to share my experience in applying, interviewing, and working for the acceptance letter. Maybe I can help someone, or maybe it'll just be a good way for me to reflect. Who knows?

Regardless, I've titled this post "A New Direction." Here's hoping that, with a goal in mind, my life in the blogosphere will finally take off :)

No comments: